A great fall and winter cocktail if you are jonesing for a margarita but trying to be seasonally appropriate.
- 1 shot gold tequila
- 2 shots Smirnoff Kissed Caramel Vodka
- 3 shots fresh apple cider
- For the rim: 1 Tbs. sugar mixed with 1/8 tsp. each of cinnamon and nutmeg and a little more apple cider.
- Chill a martini glass
- Fill a shaker with ice
- Add the first three ingredients (notice the quantity is 1, 2, 3 – easy to remember just make sure the apple cider is the last one)
- Shake until well chilled
- In a small plate, combine the sugar and spices. Pour a little extra apple cider in another small plate and coat the rim of the glass with it and then dip it in the sugar and spices mixture.
- Pour in the chilled cocktail and enjoy!